Menjalani kehidupan seharian pasti,banyak cerita suka, duka,lucu,sedih yang perlu diharungi...semoga segala cabaran ini dapat di tempuh dengan hati yang tenang dan hidup yang di lalui ini mendapat keredhaan dan keberkatan dari Allah s.w.t... Ameen

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the new me



I don’t even know on how to begin this entry..haha..should I start with the word …welcome eydana to the new world! to the really new world to eydana since “she” was very-the-long-long-lost in her own world before. Or should I embark on with …common, no matter what happen before, it was already done! So, pleasure yourself with the very-very interesting future, with the new visions, new hopes, new strength and the new eydana!...huhuhu sound interesting hah?...of course…life goes on beb! Image taken from http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/l/shari-low/brand-new-me.htm

No comments: